|More Journal Entries|
Oh great, you might be thinking, another giantess fan group. Wow, haven't seen that before *snark snark*. And, yeah, Gigagirls is definitely a giantess fan group, no question about that. But it's not just another giantess fan group. We intend to be at least somewhat special in our method of achieving the status of 'giantess fan group'.
When you hear 'giantess fan group', you always jump to the giantess part. And, sure, I'm not going to lie, that's a really important part. But you can't forget the 'fan' part, either. We're a community, in a way. Gigagirls is a collection of giantess pictures, sure, but it's also a place to talk about giantesses with other people who love their girls big too. Or, at least, that's the plan! More than a collection, Gigagirls aims to be a community, and that makes us just a little different than the rest.
- No being jerks to each other.
- No explicitly sexual conversations/RP's. Please, common sense, people. Keep it 15+.
- Pictures must contain one (or more) female human(s) or humanoid(s) who is(are) significantly larger than her(their) surroundings. By significantly larger, I'm talking stepping on skyscrapers as a minimum. This is 'Gigagirls', after all.
- Pictures may not contain explicitly sexual content. Suggestive stuff is okay, though.
- We accept drawings, collages, renders, and stories. For non-picture content (written works) the same rules apply in regard to required size and content.
For submissions, please do not submit directly to the 'featured' folder. The other folders are organized by size of girls depicted. Try to put your submission in the right size category, but don't freak out over it. I'll move them around if I see something wrong.
Thank you for exploring Gigagirls! Good luck!